PT Dutalestari Sentrama was established.
PT Kino Sentra Industrindo was established to produce sweets, snacks, and powdered drinks.
PT Kinocare Era Kosmestindo (Company) was established and began manufacturing toiletries, body care and care products, beverages and pharmaceuticals
The company established Kino Care (M) Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
The company established Kino Consumer Philippines Inc., Philippines
The company obtained a license from Wen Ken Drug Co. Pte Ltd, Singapore to produce, market and distribute products under “Cap Kaki Tiga” brand in Indonesia.
- The company established PT Morinaga Kino Indonesia (now PT Kino Food Indonesia) based on an agreement to form a joint venture with Morinaga & Co. Ltd, Japan; and
- The company established Kino International Pte Ltd, Singapore and Kino Vietnam Co. Ltd, Vietnam
- PT Kinocare Era Kosmetindo changed its name to PT Kino Indonesia and restructured its business; and
- Kino International Pte Ltd is the main entity of Kino Consumer Philippines Inc., Kino Care (M) Sdn Bhd, and Kino Vietnam Co. Ltd.
The company officially listed its Initial Public Offering (IPO) on Indonesia Stock Exchange
- The company acquired Dua Putri Dewi, an Indonesian herbal medicine brand.
- The company acquired Bisnis from the Ristra Group, a company engaged in cosmetodermatology, which is cosmetics with the ability to heal.
- The company established PT Kino Ecomm Solusindo;
- The company established PT Kino Malee Indonesia and Malee Kino (Thailand) Co Ltd based on an agreement to form a joint venture with Malee Capital Co. Ltd, Thailand; and
- The company obtained a license from Wen Ken Drug Co. Pte Ltd, Singapore to produce and sell products with the brand “Fresh Cool Solution” in Indonesia.
- The company established PT Kino Pet World Indonesia and PT Kino Pet World Marketing Indonesia based on an agreement to form a joint venture with Wah Kong Corporation Sdn Bhd, Malaysia;
- The Company increased its share ownership up to 100% in PT Ristra Laboratoris Indonesia and PT Ristra Klinik Indonesia;
- The Company has officially moved the head office and correspondence office to Kino Tower;
- The company signed a conditional share purchase agreement to buy 51% of shares in PT Kino Food Indonesia (formerly PT Morinaga Kino Indonesia) from Morinaga & Co Ltd, Japan; and
- The Company, through its subsidiary, Kino International Pte Ltd, established Kino Care Consumer (Cambodia) Co. Ltd, based on an agreement to form a joint venture with VSCP Investment Co. Ltd, Cambodia.
- The company bought 100% shares of Linanda Consumer India Private Limited (LCIPL)